Tuesday, February 17, 2015

5th Annual TransGriot Black Trans Trivia Quiz Coming Soon

Been a little quiet during this Black History Month with the history related posts because of all the breaking news and #CC15, but that's going to end soon when I unleash my latest edition of the Black Trans History quiz upon you.

Fear not, because it's an open internet test and I'll give you a couple of days before I post the answers to it. 

It's a mix of current events and Black trans historical figures and event questions, so don't trip.

And here's what you have to look forward to.   These are the questions I asked during the first, secondthird, and fourth annual editions of it.

It's time to get your Black Trans History learn on. so be looking out for the 5th Annual Black Trans History Quiz to pop up on these TransGriot electronic pages soon.

No comments: