Thursday, September 12, 2013

2013 TransGriot NFL Predictions-Week 2

Like every other Texans fan in H-town I was up late Monday night watching my hometown NFL ballers stink up Qualcomm Stadium in the first half, then flip the script and outscore the Chargers 24-7 in the second half for a historic 31-28 comeback win 

That comeback win helped me go 9-7 for the opening week of the 2013 NFL season.  While that's above .500, not good enough if I want to repeat as the NFL prognostication champion, especially with two people in the mix this year.

It's also a trip that our newbie Eli beat both me and Mike this week  

So it's time to get busy with my Week 2 NFL picks.  Team I'm picking to win is in underlined bold print  Eli and Mike's picks are here.

Week 1 Records

TransGriot     9-7
Mike Watts  11-5
Eli Blake      12-4

NFL Week 2

Thursday Night Game
New England at New York Jets

Sunday Noon Games
Tennessee at Houston
Baltimore at Cleveland
Carolina at Buffalo
St. Louis at Atlanta
Minnesota at Chicago
Dallas at Kansas City
Miami at Indianapolis
Washington at Green Bay
San Diego at Philadelphia

Sunday Afternoon Games
Jacksonville at Oakland
Detroit at Arizona
Denver at NY Giants
New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Sunday Night Game
San Francisco at Seattle

Monday Night Game
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati



No comments: