Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Trans 100 List And Video Coming Soon

TransGriot Note: If you're wondering when the video of the Trans 100 Chicago kickoff event and the Trans 100 List itself will be posted, here's curator Jen Richards to explain the delay.   It'll go up on TransGriot as soon as it becomes available.


First and foremost, thank you all for your support and feedback. It will likely take me several weeks to properly express the gratitude I feel for each and every of the many whose passion, skill, and presence made this effort possible.

I’d like to address the two most common questions I’m being asked: when will the list be ready, and when will the video be released?

The will be available sometime in the next few days. I wish I could be more specific, but securing the permission and attaining the approved hothead, bio and links for each of the 100 selections has turned out to be more of a logistical challenge than we expected. One of the many, many lessons we’re learning in our first attempt here. Please bear in mind that since the sharable list can’t be edited once released, we feel it’s important to do this right than do it quickly.

Likewise, release the video, either an archive of the livestream or the edited footage from My Zen Studios requires time and the input of many parties. As with the list, we feel the same urgency you do, and will do our absolute best to expedite the materials so you can bear witness, enjoy and share.

Again, my heartfelt thanks to all of you.
Jen

No comments: