Monday, March 04, 2013

Looking Forward To 2nd Black Transmen, Inc Conference

I'm so excited and so looking forward to traveling up I-45 March 13-18 for the 2nd annual Black Transmen, Inc Conference in Dallas.   Not only looking forward to doing my keynote address, but also hearing Kylar's and seeing a few peeps in the national trans community there.

It'll also be the first time I've ever done a keynote speech inside the borders of the Lone Star State, and I'm really looking forward to that opportunity. 

And as always, I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends in the community and excited about the opportunity to meet folks I've only had the opportunity to connect with via e-mail, chat or Facebook, and meet new ones.

And since I do have a lot of extended family and friends in the Dallas-Ft Worth area, hoping to see some of them in the audience as well. 

March 13-18 will be here before we know it, and gotta get back to polishing that keynote speech.

No comments: