Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thanks Angelica!

Wanted to take a moment to thank Angelica Ross for inviting me to participate in her inaugural 'Miss Ross Live' podcast that happened in the 4-6 PM CDT timeslot yesterday afternoon . 

That two hours seemed like it just flew by, and it was also cool to have Isis King, Janet Mock and Kyle on the show as well as we talked about not only the CeCe McDonald and Paige Clay cases, but touched upon a number of issues affecting the African-American trans community

It's also nice to know that y'all think as highly of me that I do of all of you, and as I've said more than a few times, our community is going to be in great hands with up and coming leaders like you


Listen to internet radio with AngelicaRoss on Blog Talk Radio

Looking forward to the next time my schedule allows me to participate on your show.

No comments: