Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Name And Face To The Cain Sexual Harassment Allegations

I had a feeling more women would be eventually coming out to talk about the sexual harassment allegations that Oreo cookie chomping GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain was facing.  

In phone conversations with my mom and Renee when the news first broke a few days ago I said to both of them "If one of those women he allegedly sexually harassed is white, his campaign is toast."

Hey, I'm being real.  Sexual entanglements with white women by Black politicians, whether real or imagined are the kiss of death to the campaigns of those Black men when campaigning for political offices that require non-Black support.  Do I need to remind y'all of the race-baiting 'Call me, Harold' campaign ad John Corker unleashed John Corker unleashed with days to go in the 2006 US Senate race in Tennessee that erased a 9 point lead for Harold Ford?

Rev Al discusses the allegations on PoliticsNation..


.
 

No comments: