Sunday, February 06, 2011

NFL Picks- Super Bowl XLV

The Super Bowl will be kicking off in the Jerrydome in a few hours and I'm going to reveal to you who I think is going to win this one.

In the Championship Sunday picks I got the AFC game right between the Steelers and the Jets and the NFC one wrong between the Packers and the Bears so I'm carrying  a 4-6 record into this one no thanks to all the upsets in the Wild Card Weekend. 

While both teams are on a roll going into this game and top the league in defense, I just feel the Steelers have the edge going into this game despite the stellar postseason play of Aaron Rogers and the fact Green Bay found a running back who has relatively fresh legs.

Rashard Mendenhall has had an equally impressive postseason run as well. .


So who is Moni picking to win it?    Sorry, Cheeseheads.   Know your favored in this one and it will a close game, but I believe the Pittsburgh Steelers will take home their seventh Vince Lombardi trophy.

We'll see if I'm correct in a few hours.







No comments: