Friday, November 12, 2010

Shut Up Fool! Awards- 1000 Plus Posts Edition


Back from A&M after a wonderful 24 hours in Brazos County with Lowell and the students of GLBTA.   Glad y'all enjoyed the presentation as much as I enjoyed doing it and hanging out with you and hope to have that opportunity again soon.  

Earlier this week I hit a milestone that caught me by surprise in terms of writing 1000 posts for the year. But one of the things that's never a surprise is what our SUF mascot Mr. T reminds us, fools are everywhere


Business was booming in the fools department this week and we had plenty of contenders for this week's award.   Chuck Knipp and Sandra Rose earned nominations, along with Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell,  Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly,

 But my fool this wek is one I have given it to in a whilr, George W/. Bush.

He just released a waste of trees called 'Decision Points' that tries to spin and justify decisions he made during his jacked up mispresidency.

In an recent interview with NBC's Matt Lauer as part of the book tour for this $35 waste of trees,  he  acknowledged what we all knew in terms of approving the use of waterboarding torture techniques.  When Lauer asked: Junior  "Would it be OK for a foreign country to waterboard an American citizen?", how did he answer it?

"It's all I ask is that people read the book. And they can reach the same conclusion. If they'd have made the same decision I made or not."

Yeah, right.   Thanks but no thanks.   I have better things to spend $35 on.

George W. Bush, shut up fool!

No comments: