Thursday, November 11, 2010

'Sandra' Rose, Let Me 'Keep It Real' For You

Hi Monica, I want to thank you and your one reader for coming to my blog. I value each and every one of my readers, regardless of your gender (or what you believe your gender should be). No disrespect was intended. I just call it how I see it. :)
Hmm 'Sandra', Let me call it how I see it:   You're a transphobic bigot.

You're also the worst kind of transphobic bigot, one that's living the 'lesbian lifestyle' and taking out her frustration because she's not comfortable in her own dark complected skin on the trans community.

It's glaringly obvious you don't respect transpeople or your trans readers.   You wouldn't write the ignorant crap you do about us if you had any respect for the trans part of the TBLG community that you claim to be a member of.   

It's also obvious you don't, won't and don't want to get the fact that transpeople exist because you keep trying to erase our very real life experiences.  

You're keeping it real all right...real ignorant.

No comments: