Monday, March 15, 2010

Theta Beta Chi Anniversary Conference In Winston-Salem, NC

Theta Beta Chi Fraternity, Inc. is a non collegiate Greek letter fraternity of unique men that was founded in 2008.

Theta Beta Chi in conjunction with Church of the Holy Spirit Fellowship will be sponsoring their Unity and Understanding conference in Winston-Salem NC from April 22-25.

The event will include a Black tie awards dinner, workshops, and a Greek party along with on-site vendors.

The theme for the event is 'Recovering The Spirit That Is Within Me' and will also serve as a celebration of Transgendered People of Color.

I've been asked by one of the organizers to attend and I'd love to be there if my schedule allows me to get down to North Carolina.

One of the scheduled presenters is Kylar Broadus, the board chair of the National Black Justice Coalition. There's also another person I'm interested in meeting whose name I'd heard of thanks to one of my Dallas cousins, Min. Carmarion D. Anderson.

Should be an interesting weekend down in Winston-Salem

If you need further information you can also dial 336-833-6435

No comments: