Wednesday, July 08, 2009

2009 Black Weblog Awards Nominations Open


My site was nominated for a Black Weblog Award!


I don't do what I do at TransGriot strictly for awards, but it sure is nice to get the recognition for being one of the better bloggers out there.

The 2009 Black Weblog Awards began their nomination process June 20 and will run until July 25.

The Black Weblog Awards have been around since 2005, and I'm nominated in three categories for it. Best LGBT Blog, Best Writing In A Blog and Best Political/News Blog.

I also have two shot at each category in terms of there's a Popular vote and a Judges’ vote. The winners will be announced on September 4.

So I'll keep y'all posted as to what's transpiring on that front.

2 comments:

crys said...

and tell us how we can help....if we can vote..where to go...leave a comment.....whatever!

Zoe Renee said...

yes! please do Monica, youhave one of the best blogs on the internet, period and I would love to do what I can to help you get the recognition you deserve! morodic