Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What An Alaskan Has To Say About Sarah Palin

I've got a few choice words about Sarah 'Get Your Gun' Palin that I'll expound on later, but in the meantime let me send you to the Mudflats blog, written about Alaska politics by an Alaskan.

AK Muckraker has some interesting and some illuminating things to say about Sarah Palin that will help you cut through the GOP lies and spin.

Make no mistake about it, this woman isn't fit to shine Hillary's pumps, much less wear them. She's also the new jack intellectual heir to the Phyllis Schafly's of the GOP world and despite the bleating of the Log Cabin Sellouts (oops, Republicans) is no friend to the GLBT community as well.

4 comments:

Renee said...

That was an awesome link that you provided and I loved the photo of that upscale bar. Now I know that my last comment was classist however this woman will have to deal with world leaders and from the looks of her background she will be out classed and out played. Sarkovsky and those of his elk will mop the floor with her.
I shouldn't admit it but I am so looking forward to watching Biden wipe the floor with her.

c. simpkins said...

I don't like Palin, but I'm getting uncomfortable with the meme of her as James Dobson in a dress.

Monica Roberts said...

Renee,
I'm cautioussly optimistic about that. Never underestimate the stupidity of most of the American electorate. Toss in the volatility of race and all bets are off.

Al Gore wiped the floor in all three debates with Dummya but thanks to Florida election thievery, the Supremes and Ralph Nader's Greenies mucking up things ended up in the White house.

in 1988 Sen. Lloyd Bentsen wiped the floor with Dan Quayle, especially after Bentsen chilled him with the 'You're no Jack Kennedy' remark

I'm not relaxing until I see Barack Obama raising his hand on January 20 to take the oath of office.

Then I can exhale.

Monica Roberts said...

Caro, The truth hurts.

Palin IS James Dobson in a dress.

She damned sure isn't Hillary Clinton.